When fire tested K-Flex EC does not generate flaming droplets and a low flame spread achieving a fire performance of Class 1 to BS 476 Part 7 1987. Further guarantee is given by supervision contracts.
K-Flex EC closed cell elastomeric insulation has a high water vapour diffusion resistance factor µ, that minimizes water vapour penetration, giving excellent long term performance.
K-Flex EC thermal conductivity is λ +20˚C = 0.036W/(m-k), λ 0˚C = 0.034W/(m-k) and λ -20˚C = 0.032W/(m-k). The thermal conductivity coefficient is the most important factor in calculation focused on energy saving.
- Flexible and light weight makes speedy and economical isntallation process.
- Closed cell structure forms a impermeable water vapour barrier.
- Non-corrosive and low toxicity.
- Dust, Fibre, CFC and HCFC free with Ozone Depletion of Zero.
- Does not drip and self extinguish.
K-Flex EC tube is available in 2 metre length. In sheet form, K-Flex EC is available in roll or pre-cut sheet. All sheet material is available with or without self adhesive and/or self adhesive & aluminum foil.